Sunday, September 4, 2016

Cat Queen Slot

Cat Queen Slot Review

Ancient Egypt is far from the most original theme for a slot machine and will always, always encourage comparisons with classics like Cleopatra or even the Book of Ra, but if a slot is so well designed and visually appealing as Cat Queen, it's rude to criticize.

Actually, I'm going to use this section of this special assessment to comment on a more general (and positive) trend I have noticed in recent online slot releases. And that is a visual flight to quality. " Simply put, the games are just better than ever. Even the likes of IGT and put NextGen slots stunning looking these days. I do not know if this is due to increased competition or to fight the abundance of well-designed social games for attention. I do not really care, but I do like it and the 40-line Cat Queen is probably the most visually attractive Egyptian themed slot I played.

With both Eva and Alison who is currently on vacation, this entire review was down to me, so that if you want. That being said, I thought the original game was solid-to-good. I do not know if they're using a somewhat new game engine on the Playtech slots these days, but there certainly seems more stacked symbols and more, for lack of a better description, land-based feel to their games than before. This is certainly a good thing, especially since the stacked symbols mean wins more opportunities for decent size in the base game.

In this context Cat Queen did not disappoint. There's no crazy features, random multipliers, progress meters or other gimmicks designed to look better than it actually is. Just spin the reels: sometimes you win, sometimes you lose and just occasionally win really big. That is certainly refreshing.

Like many of their newer slots, there is an option 'Double', which - as we said before - is not like the "Double" that NextGen slots or Betsoft games, where you have a 50/50 coin -toss. This is more like Play your cards right where you have to guess whether the next card is higher than that will be shown. Frankly, it's best avoided because usually the cards seem less then a chance of correctly guessing give 50%. But, as the 'Double' is an option, you can ignore it and I would not let that put you off playing this slot.

Free spins? Yup, there is a free spins round with a pretty generous 15 free spins kick-off. It also seems that more fully stacked reels during this round. Certainly, even if I hit it, I did pretty good ($ 300- $ 500 off a $ 4 bet size). So, I would say the mid-size wins are the order of the day Cat Queen. I've certainly never seen anything ridiculous Super-mega-Empire-State-Globe Best Riding Colossus-size folding, but I was definitely pleased with the payments I received this.

Cat Queen Slot does not have much in the way of innovative bonus rounds or quirky features: it's just a very good slot machine. And that, to me, is more than enough.